- Bar magnets are used as a locking device in access and emergency exit doors e.g. in door interlock systems.
- Thanks to their relatively easy installation they are also suited for retrofitting.
- For use in emergency exit systems, only the types marked “EltVTR” may be used. They have been approved by TÜV Thüringen for use in escape routes.
- All bar magnets meet the requirements of the EN 1154.
- All bar magnets are provided with feedback contacts which is absolutely necessary for the use in locking or interlock control systems.
- They function with 12 or 24 VDC. There are models available for surface or flush installation.
- Bar magnets are not suitable for hazardous areas, however, we also provide round ex-proof magnets with high holding forces.