Automation of sliding doors up to 80 kg
- Compact door operator for single and double-leaf sliding doors of a maximum width of 1600 mm. (including rail).
- The complete kit includes the rail.
- Ideal for offices, surgeries, nursing homes, apartments for disabled persons, etc.
- The control system as well as the transformer are installed into a standard surface or flush-fitting switch box.
- Also suitable for use on glass doors.
- High safety due to the force reversal system controlled by a microprocessor.
- Door width (max. incl. rail): single-leaf doors: 1100 mm, on demand also up to 1600 mm;
double-leaf doors: 1058 mm per leaf
- Door thickness: timber: 20 – 50 mm, glass 10 mm (on demand also 12 mm)
- Door weight: max. 80 kg, double-leaf doors: max. 40 kg per leaf
- Position control: “learns” the positions by teach-in run
- Basic functions: OPEN, CLOSE (per impulse or automatically by automatic
closing), reversing when recognizing an obstacle
- Bedienung: standard: key or push-and-go; options: remote control, radar
|Door width||standard version for single-leaf doors: 675 mm to 1100 mm; on demand up to 1600 mm
standard version for double-leaf doors, per leaf 675 mm to 1058 mm; both door leafs must have the same dimensions!
|Door weight||single-leaf doors: max. 80 kg
double-leaf doors: max. 40 kg/leaf
|Door thickness||timber: 30 - 50 mm, glass 10 or 12 mm|
|Speed||max. 0.26 m/s; adjustable, depends on door weight:
80 kg => max. 0.2 m/s; 60 kg => max. 0.23 m/s;
40 kg => max. 0.26 m/s
|Hold-open time||adjustable between 5 and 30 seconds|
|Rated input voltage||90 to 264 V AC, 47 to 63 Hz|
|Motor rating||50 W|
|Safety||microprocessor controlled switch-off in case of obstacles|
|IP rating||IP 55|
|Operating temperature||-20° to +50 °C|
|Operational life||min. 400,000 cycles|
|Max. number of operations||up to 50 operations per hour|
The DICTAMAT OpenDo offers many different functions. They are adjusted in the control system by means of DIP switches.
You have to take into consideration that the functions may be different in continuous pressure operation and in impulse operation (see table below).
– Continuous pressure operation: Door moves only when the corresponding key is pressed.
– Impulse operation: Door opens / closes after shortly having pressed the switch-key.
Opening and closing the door via remote control or motion detector is only possible if the impulse operation is adjusted.
|Basic operation mode||Continuous pressure||Impulse operation|
|OPEN||only per switch-key||- per switch-key (standard)
- push-and-go (pushing the door shortly by hand activates the door operator which will automatically open the door; adjustable in the standard version)
- radar or remote control as options (require additional components)
|CLOSE||only per switch-key||- per switch-key (standard)
- push-and-go (pushing the door shortly by hand activates the door operator which will automatically close the door; adjustable in the standard version)
- automatic closing (door closes automatically after an adjustable time)
- radar or remote control as options (require additional components)
|Safety (detection of obstacles) in opening and closing direction||Stop||- reversing (the door stops and then moves in the opposite direction)
- Stop: only possible, when no automatic closing has been adjusted
|Door permanently open||Door remains open until the next CLOSE command.||possible by key combination also in case of an adjusted automatic closing|
|Moving the door in case of a power cut||Manual moving possible after the door has been uncoupled.|
a) For timber doors
- Door operator with bracket and washers
- power transformer 230 VAC/24 VDC for installation in flush-fitting or surface switch box (where required, together with the control system or the second switch-key)
- control system with key OPEN/CLOSE, switch-key OPEN/CLOSE, each for installation in flush-fitting or surface switch boxes (provided on site)
- Idler pulley
|Standard version for single-leaf timber doors of up to 1100 mm width||Standard version for double-leaf timber doors of up to 1058 mm width|
|Toothed belt||4.100 mm||8.100 mm|
|Aluminium rail||2 m||2 x 2 m|
|Brackets in aluminium for fixing to the wall||4||4|
|Wheel hangers (hangers with slide bearings) with fixing brackets for screwing to the door||2||4|
|Final stopping devices for fitting into the rail||2||3|
b) For glass doors
On gass doors the door actuator(s) and the wheel hangers are fixed by gripping jaws instead of being screwed on. Also the floor guide is different. All other components are the same.
|Version for heavy use||For heavy use we recommend the DICTAMAT OpenDo with wheel hangers in AISI 316 with ball bearings. They reduce friction considerably and the moving door produces much less noise.|
|Remote control||In case the DICTAMAT OpenDo shall be operated by remote control, you need a transmitter and a receiver. This can be installed, e.g. together with the second switch key in a flush-fitting switch box.|
|Motion detector||Also a motion detector can trigger the OPEN command. This motion detector can be connected directly to the control system, without needing further components.|
|Cover for the rail||Depending on how the rail is fixed and on how thick is the door leaf different covers for the rail are available. They are simply clipped on the rail.
FI40: when the rail is fixed to the wall (wall fitting)
FI34: when fixed to the ceiling (soffit fix), max. thickness of the door leaf 50 mm
FI38: when fixed to the ceiling (soffit fix), max. thickness of the door leaf 28 mm
The covers are supplied in 2000 mm pieces which have to be cut to length on site.
You can find more information in the catalogue pages under ‘Downloads’.
|DICTAMAT OpenDo sliding door operator for one-leaf wooden doors up to 1100 mm width, with aluminium rail and hangers with slide bearings, length of the rail 2000 mm||710650|
|DICTAMAT OpenDo sliding door operator for one-leaf wooden doors up to 1100 mm width, with aluminium rail and AISI 316 hangers with ball bearings, length of the rail 2000 mm||710651|
|DICTAMAT OpenDo sliding door operator for one-leaf glass doors (10 mm thick) up to 1100 mm width, with aluminium rail and hangers with slide bearings, length of the rail 2000 mm||710652|
|DICTAMAT OpenDo sliding door operator for one-leaf wooden doors up to 1600 mm width, with aluminium rail and hangers with slide bearings. length of the rail 3000 mm||710653|
|DICTAMAT OpenDo sliding door operator for wooden doors with two leaves up to 1058 mm width per leaf, with aluminium rail and hangers with slide bearings. length of the rail 2 x 2000 mm||710654|
|Remote control kit, including a wireless receiver control panel and a single channel remote control for the sliding door operator DICTAMAT OpenDo||710660|
|Remote control OPEN/CLOSE for sliding door operator DICTAMAT OpenDo||710661|
|Radar motion sensor Eagle One||700389|
|Large surface switch, flush mounting, looks like stainless steel||700194|
|Large surface switch, non-contact, flush mounting||700188|
|Cover FI40 for rail of sliding door operator DICTAMAT OpenDo, length 2000 mm||710665|
|Cover FI34 for rail of sliding door operator DICTAMAT OpenDo, length 2000 mm||710666|
|Cover FI38 for rail of sliding door operator DICTAMAT OpenDo, length 2000 mm||710667|