Modular operator system for sliding doors up to 2000 kg
Th DICTAMAT Multimove door operating system offers top user-friendliness based on decades of experience and knowledge and the newest demands of the actual standards and prescriptions::
- Extremely high flexibility and adaptability to customers’ requirements due to completely modular structure
- Absolutely smooth-running gearbox: The door can be moved by hand also during a power failure – without expensive electromagnetic clutch.
- Integrated recognition of obstacles and power interrupt – also with AC motors.
- Complies with the demands of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EG. This considerably reduces the adjusting and placing into operation works on site and their costs.
The modular layout of the different operator series facilitates the individual composition of the appropriate solution, exactly specified to meet the customer’s requirements.
For those applications where there does not fit an operator of our standard program, DICTATOR develops a customized solution adapted exactly to the object and respecting all the directives and norms to be observed.
Our technical department will gladly assist you in choosing the appropriate product.
|Type of gearbox||worm gear transmission|
|Gear ratio "i"||20, 27, other transmissions possible on request|
|Ease of running||example: door weight 800 kg
force for moving without operator: 60 N
force for moving with operator gearbox i = 20: 80 N
force for moving with operator gearbox i = 27: 110 N
|Material casing||cast aluminium|
|Possible motors||DC, AC|
|Fire protection||during mechanical closing adjustable and controlled
closing speed by mounted radial damper LD
|Brake||electromagnetic brake, easy-running without current; in case of power cut short-term power supply by capacitor package|
|Other modules||driving wheel for toothed belt, chain, rack etc.; encoder for position control, hold-open system and speed regulator for fire protection|
Door Operator DICTAMAT Move
|DICTAMAT Move||Operators which provide a motor-driven opening and closing of the door/window (bidirectional door operators)|
|DICTAMAT Move F||Operators which only open the door/window. Closing is effected by e.g. a counterweight or a spring. In particular in Germany this is prescribed for fire doors. Therefore an "F" (fire protection) is added to the name of this execution.
Note: If the respective country allows closing by emergency power, it is also possible to use bidirectional door operators on fire doors/gates.
|DICTAMAT Move H||Door operators for rotary motions (hinged doors, hinged gates, hinged windows etc.)|
|DICTAMAT Move C||all customized special solutions|
|Voltage||AC or DC|
|Electrical power||e.g. 90 W, 0.37 kW|
|Power transmission||e.g. toothed belt (Z), chain (K), etc.
operating arm (H) for hinged doors and gates
|Dimensioning of the gearbox||With the same motor can be choosen either the model with higher speed (V+) or higher power (P+)|
Control System Multi Control
|Multi Control Economy||Model with basic functions|
|Multi Control Comfort||Model with comfort functions|
|Multi Control Custom||Model with customized functions that have to be determined in every individual case|
|Addition for special functions||F (fire protection), N (emergency power)|
|Voltage||AC or DC|
Weitere Details finden Sie in den Katalogseiten unter Downloads.
- Door operator with U-bracket (standard)
- Idler pulley with U-bracket (standard)
- Belt fixing device (standard)
- Wall bracket for door operator (optional)
- Wall bracket (optional)
- Toothed belt (to be ordered separately in the required length and size)
- Supporting roller with U-bracket (optional)
- Belt fixing device for second door leaf (optional)
You can find more details on the catalogue pages under ‘Downloads’.